Welcome to Sky Villa
Sky Villa is a modern, private beachfront villa situated in close proximity to the historic Galle Fort in the south of Sri Lanka. This unique, luxury boutique hotel has 5 en-suite bedrooms, a large swimming pool and also a playground. The villa enjoys direct access to one of Sri Lanka’s most glorious beaches.
Our professional staff provide excellent service and take wonderful care of their guests, to ensure they have a wonderfully relaxing holiday. The chef at Sky Villa prepares both local and international dishes.
The villa caters especially for families with young children and the playground area comes complete with swings. The property is walled and provides night security. The wide beach is spectacular, with soft sand and warm crystal clear waters lapping the shoreline.
- We have a team of six professional staff to cater to everything you could want for an amazing holiday.
- Three double bedrooms
- One twin
- Six bed bunk room
- Open plan living dinng room
- Direct beach access
- Play ground, table tennis
- Sat TV, DVD.
- Master Suite: Upstairs with south facing balcony, large four poster bed, air conditioned, en-suite bathroom with bath tub and shower
- Guest suite: Upstairs with south facing balcony, king size sleigh bed, air conditioned, ensuite bathroom with shower
- Pond room: Ground floor, Twin beds, terrace overlooking inner pond, air conditioned, ensuite bathroom with shower
- Garden suite: Ground floor, king size double bed, air conditioned ensuite bathroom with shower
- Bunk room: Upstairs with six bunk beds, ideal for children, air conditioned, ceiling fan, en-suite
- Living & Dining: French windows on three sides looking over the garden, pool, and inner courtyard. Dining table to seat 12 comfortably, three sofas and coffee table, Ipod dock
- Study: Desk, WiFi
- Kitchen: Fully equiped kitchen
- Pool House: TV/DVD/WiFi, direct pool access, en-suite, table tennis table
- Pool: L-shape pool with sun deck
- Childrens playground: Climbing rope, two swings, monkey bars, pirate’s cabin